Family Law Pathways Networks are an initiative of the Australian Government Attorney General’s Department, established in response to the need for improved coordination within the family law system.
‘Supporting and resourcing family law system stakeholders to achieve the best outcomes for separating families’
What we do:
- Collaborative training, activities & conferences
- Clearinghouse for information on services offered across the sector
- Networking opportunities
- Monthly network meetings
- Resources for effective referral
Separating families often face a range of problems and need legal and non-legal advice and support.
We aim to:
- Dispel professional myths and break down barriers to collaboration
- Improve coordination between organisations operating within the family law system
- Cultivate a shared understanding of professional roles within the sector